Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Farewell

Hi there,
To all my known and unknown readers, to the people interested in my stories and my life in the past almost 1 year. I'm writing my last (60th) post here. I'm writing a goodbye, a farewell post, a closure.
There was a reason I started blogging - I was away from home, away from my friends and wanted to share what's happening with me. I wanted the whole world to know my stories and to see what I've done. Thing's have changed, I changed! It's been half an year since I'm back home in Bulgaria! Many things happened to me, I experienced a lot, I did things I didn't think I'm capable of. Normally I would want to show off with them, share them, say it out loud. Alas, not any more! I just don't feel the need of sharing that much - some things are too personal, some are not significant, and some are maybe not so interesting. I've realized I'm not so dependant on people's opinion anymore. I did things that are questionable, that are not the things people expect of me. Actually I'm quite satisfied with those things.
Besides, an interesting part of the year is comming - the end of the old year and the beginning of a brand new one. In the next year I want to stop planning and saying too much, but actually act more and do the things I want. I just don't think that blogging is one of them.
So I want to wish you a Happy New Year and a tremendous beginning of 2008. May it be very eventful and interesting for you and I hope you achieve the things you couldn't during the past year but also start actions on the dreams you think will never be realized!
Best wishes!
Ivo

2 comments:

YMY said...

Ех, ех, а аз чак сега откривам този блог! :-D 3 години по-късно... Нищо. Важното е, че си взел някакво решение, вследствие на всичко, което каза, и явно е правилно и важно за теб, така че това е добре!

Поздрави,
Суперслучайно попаднала на твоя блог ;-)

Nikola Ovcharski said...

Farewell :)