Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today I decided to uptade my blog because I don't like my last post to be more than a week old. So what should I write about?
Maybe I should tell you about my wonderful trip to Stockholm, but then words are not enough to describe this really amazing city and how much fun I had on the trip! My advise is you should definitely see this city.
Maybe I should tell you about my stay in Tivoli - the famous Danish amusement park, but maybe instead you should just go to Sofia Land or whatever amusement park is close to you and have a day of fun on the roller coasters ;)
Maybe I should complain about my project work in the university, but I'm sure you all have some assignments to do and really don't want to hear about it.
Maybe I should tell you that yesterday was exactly 3 months since I came in Denmark. Oops, I already said it :) Nothing much to add actually.
So really, what to say?!?
Well, I won't say anything. Instead I'll just close my eyes and enjoy the sun coming through my window :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ivaylo!

I was searching for Sweden on google, and that's how I found your blog. First I think its just regular blog like all the others, but after reading your posts i think you have some special thoughts you can share with the world! I really like your approach to life, how you always find the bright side of it! I am really looking forward to your next posts that will hopefully make me smile!

Keep on, cheers from Canada,

Chase

Ivaylo said...

Hey, thanks for the nice words :) I'm glad that you like my blog and find it interesting. And the best thing is that I manage to make people smile :) I'll do my best to update my blog often and keep it interesting and amusing for all the readers.