Thursday, June 14, 2007

it's almost over

I can't believe it! I look at the calendar and wonder where did all those months go?! Then again I can recall dozens of things in each month from january till now. So many things happened, so many bright memories! But the time went by so fast.
On Thuesday was my final exam. A good end for my studies in Lyngby Business Academy. Although they'll tell us the result at the end of the month I'm pretty sure I passed it and I can go back to Bulgaria with clear consciousness :) And yet it is an end. I got used to the subjects, to the teachers, to the way ot teaching. Now I have to switch fast to the Bulgarian reality for september when I'll have my exams in the University of National and World Economy, all 5 of them.
Another end - I finish work tomorrow. After 3 months I somehow got used to this shitty job. Not that I'll miss it, but maybe I'll miss a little the funny guys I work with. I definitely won't miss the early getting up, but something tells me I won't be enjoying lazy sleeping till noon in the bed for long - I should start an internship soon. Bah, anyway, sleeping is overrated :D
And the last end - in only a week I'll have to say goodbye to Lygby, to Denmark, to my friends here. It's such an odd feeling to see off your colleagues, your friends, knowing that you're next and it will be someone else to see you off until the colegium is empty. You know that maybe you'll never see those people you spent 5 months with, but you still promise you'll go and visit them. Will somebody visit me? Maybe yes, maybe no, who knows? Will I visit some of them - hmm not soon I guess.
So one more quick glance back, a glance at the past. And the time is over. No more looking back. I still have 1 more week and I'm gonna make the best of it. So that after 1 week I'll pack up my thoughts, my memories, my impressions from Denmark and happily make the next step into my bright future in Bulgaria. Can't wait for it :)

No comments: