Sunday, June 3, 2007

What a match


Yesterday with some friends we went to see the Euro qualification between Denmark and Sweden. We didn't have tickets but luckily there was a big screen next to the stadium that attracted a lot of football fans :) The atmosphere was great - thousands of people (both Danish and Swedish) cheering for their team, lots of beer and everything nice football can offer :) It was a while since I last went to see a football match back home at Vasil Levski national stadium, so I was eager to go. And I really enjoyed it. The match was very good, with a lot of goals. What surprised me was the calm attitude of the fans - no vandalism or violence. Even though the referee ended the game in a terrible way - still no fights between the Danes and the Swedes. I think that's the way football should be.
Another new from the day - Bulgaria won 2-0 against Belarus! :)

No comments: