Monday, July 23, 2007

First day at work

Guess where I am now - at the office desk of my first job ever in Bulgaria!!! That's right - I finally started working in Bulgaria, after months spent working abroad. The feeling is quite different, now I work on a job I appreciate and hopefully will like doing. It's not a crappy job somewhere abroad. So what exactly do I work - I'm doing an internship in Coca Cola HBC in Sofia. My internship will last 3 months and I'll be in the finance department - dealing mainly with long-term assets. Truly a job related to my major at the university :) I have a friend from AIESEC as a colleague in the IT department so it will be fun here :) I'm anxious to see what the future awaits me!

3 comments:

Sis said...

Cooool :) So happy about you :) Enjoy professional work & life :))

See you quite soon :)

Ivaylo said...

Thanks Sis! It's kind of hard for me to dedicate 10 hours (work + travel to&back from work) a day for this job, but I guess I need some working habbits. Anyway, my evenings are free so I have enough time to meet with friends :)
Enjoy your last weeks in Switzerland and we await you to come back in Bulgaria!

Unknown said...

I guess most places are better than Taco Bell, right? :)