Sunday, October 21, 2007

Recruitment

Today was the first day of a 3-day marathon of assessment centers and interviews for our candidates for new members in AIESEC. We have 53 applicant selected for that phase and only around 25 of them will be selected. It may be a tough competition because we have some very good candidates. It is quite challenging for us - the assessors - too. It's not an easy task to evaluate people. And no it's still the easy part - the tough will bet when we have to pick the exact 25 ones. I really hate rejecting people, it makes me feel bad. I need to be more bitchy and not care about that, but I can't! Anyway, I'll have to.
So, about today - very tiring but I'm very happy. We managed to go through 18 candidates and we really have some top picks. I was delighted by the working process and the profesionalism we showed. We also had fun together. Maybe here I have to say big thanks to Blago and Tanya, who helped us a lot! We couldn't make it without you, my friends!

And here are some pics with our candidates after completion of the first case of the assessment center :) They're cute, aren't they :P

1 comment:

Bobsan said...

It was great Sunday, full of AC and interviews! I'm really happy about your invitation and I'm sure that you will select the best 25 new members of LC Sofia-TU!!!
See them on ACT or maybe even earlier on LIS!