Saturday, November 3, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Last week I ended my 3-month traineeship in Coca-Cola and officially I’m unemployed now :) I needed a little break and I took it – I went home. It was 2 months since my last visit and my family was very happy to see me again. My brother went home with me so we were the 4 of us again.
Actually I had a reason to go home, a very good one – my grandfather had a birthday! It was his 70th birthday! We had a huge family reunion. My uncle, aunt and cousins came also so it turned out to be a big celebration :) My grandfather was extremely happy :)
I used the time in Shumen to catch up with some old friends, get a new phone number (+359883394826) and vote in the local mayor elections. Those were some nice relaxing 5 days that filled me with energy for the upcoming conferences – LIS on 1-2 November and NaLDS on 5-11 November. Looking forward to my next visit home!


My grandpa happy on his birthday

Nice family picture :)

No comments: