Thursday, May 10, 2007

Going to the final :)

Uraaaaa! Yes! Yupiii! The Bulgarian song is going to the final of Eurovision 2007! Bravo Eli, bravo Stundji! You did it! Congratulations!
I was so happy when they read Bulgaria on the small sheet of paper. I was even happier that I contributed a little with my sms :)
It's interesting that all our neighbour countries are in the final too. Romania and Greece are there because they were in the top 10 last year, and now Turkey, Macedonia and Serbia also join the final. I guess Europe likes the Balcan music and songs :)
So now I'm waiting for the final on Saturday. Watch it with me, hope with me and vote with me!

1 comment:

Sis said...

Yes, I was happy as well :-) Although the reaction about the contest in the swiss newspaper shadowed my mood a bit...