Sunday, May 20, 2007

the guest

I've just had a Bulgarian visitor this weekend :) Finally! Thanks Sasho. Thanks for coming and making the weekend more interesting and exiting! Even though Horsens is not too far from Copenhagen, it was nice of you to come.
It's good finally to have the chance to be a good host and show a friend around. After all the people in my house had international guests, it was my turn now :P And I think I needed some motivation to take a tourist trip around the city and look at the famous sites. Believe it or not, yesterday was the first time (although I've been living here for 4 months) I saw the little mermaid! Man I wasn't surprised at all to see a whole croud of Japanese tourists around it :D
And today, as good patriots, we went to vote for the election of the Bulgarian members in the European Parliament! It gives you a warm feeling when you care about your country and show it when you are abroad. Can't wait for 22nd of May and go again to the embassy for the cocktail they're giving. For sure it will be interesting.

I hope somebody else will want to surprise me and come to visit me, although I doubt it. Anyway, the invitation is given, so it's up to you guys! Last chance (read - last month) to apply for an unforgettable tour guided trip to Copenhagen :P The organizers (me) assure you, you'll have a wonderful experience, great emotions and huge amounth of fun :) Feeling tempted? Checking your schedule for the next month? Started looking for cheap plane tickets? Don't hesitate! Just do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Might I visit you?
Chase

Unknown said...

Ah man, sorry, forgot to give you my email: chase.farths@gmail.com - hope you'll write soon!
Chase