Thursday, September 20, 2007

complaining

Maybe I should say some more words about my job in Coca Cola. Anyways, this week it’s taken the biggest part of my daily time. The last days I’ve been coming 8:30 in the office only to leave at around 22:30. 14 hours a day!!!! So my routine is basically work – sleep – work. Not to mention I’ve been working some time on Saturday and Sunday too. And all this because of the ******* budget. I’ll be more than happy when we submit it on Monday.
Tell you what – the AIESEC budget (or any other NGO budget for that matter) is waaaaaaaay different and muuuuuuuuuch simpler. In Coca Cola we’re talking about hundreds of millions of euros and if I accidentally mess 1 recipe or type a wrong number it’s gonna make a difference. So I’m extra careful and check and double check everything.
OK enough complaining! I promise my next post will be more cheerful :)

No comments: