Wednesday, September 5, 2007

exams

I'm passing some difficult weeks right now. The exams in my university came and I'm seriously trying to prepare for them and get good marks. It's not that easy because I have to work and study at the same time and I really don't feel like taking exams so I'm trying to find some excuses not to study but to do smth more interesting.
However I've always been a good student and so far managed to achieve good grades. So I'm not trying only to pass but to do it the best way and achieve good results. And it's somehow happening. Today (actually yesterday) I had my first exam and I really did a good job - having the best grade (6). It seemed so easy - after all, the lectors are not so strict now and besides it always helps when you say you've been Erasmus :)
So 1 of 4 is over, 3 more left. Come on, I'll take them and forget about it. No sweat.
Anyway, you should always celebrate such small victories. I'm just back from the disco and a birthday before that. I'm a little bit tipsy from the alcohol but still ok for posting :)
Hopefully a week or two from now I'll be able to say I made it to forth year in university. Wish me luck!

No comments: