Thursday, September 27, 2007

happy

I just felt happy about today and want to share it :)
First of all I finally passed my last exam and am proud to say I finished 3th grade :)))) The exam was oral (which is not so often now in my university) and I got it somehow with a good grade. I feel a bit guilty because I really didn't prepare for it, didn't say much about the questions, but still got a good mark. Well, bonuses are always welcome :D Anyway, now I'm ready to take my 4th and last year of bachelor studies in finance.
About the other good thing - I had my first AIESEC presentation that I perform as presentator! It's quite a cool feeling and gives you an incredible experience. The presentation went well at overall. There are some things that we can improve but we are still learning and the last 4 presentations will be better and better :) Probably I'll take part at at least 2 more, we'll see.
So now I'm going to sleep and hopefully the smile on my face will stay for at least a whole day ;)

No comments: