Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy holiday dear ladies!

Well, it's 8th of March again - the day dedicated fully to the women. The day that each girl, woman, mother should feel special and loved. Some women don't like this holiday and fell ofended that their loved ones pay attention to them only on that day. That they should be loved and respected each day. Well, I agree to that but I think it's not the holiday's fault. I think that this is a nice occasion for me and for a lot of men to be creative and to show their love and gratefulness to the women in their live :) For sure this is one of the nicest international holidays and it's meant to bond people and spread happiness.
I want to wish a lot of happiness and many wonderful momments, shared with their loved ones to my mother and all my female friends! Be sure that I miss you and hug you all in my thoughts!

No comments: