Monday, March 12, 2007

Summer is comming :)

Hello from sunny Denmark!
Today was one of the nicest and warm days since I've been here. It must have been around 20 degrees. The weather was lovely and I spent most of the day out. It's nice to see many people going out just to enjoy the sun :) It's also nice to see many danish girls wearing less and less clothers ;) I can imagine what's going to be in the summer :) Who said that danish girls are big and ugly?! I quite like them.
Another interesting thing today was my bike trip to the nearby park. It was nice to rimind the good day in USA when I was used to my bike :) And because of this trip I finaly managed to see the raindeers that the park is famous of. There was a whole herd of them just passing by. They seemed to be familiar with the people because they weren't scared at all. I liked that touch with the nature. It makes you feel more relaxed and cheerful :)
Looking forward to leave the winter behind and welcome to lovely spring and summer!

No comments: