Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a crazy morning

The day started very interesting for me. On this day the bus drivers decided to go on a strike. Of corse I and my friends didn't know that and waited for half an our the bus to go to work. When we saw it's not comming we had to walk for 20 min to the train station and of course we were a little late for work. As a result of the strike there were no busses at my workplace (a bus station) and there were less people I could give newspapers to. (I'm not sure if I mentioned in a previous post that my job is to deliver newspapers to the people in the bus station)
But then it got better. I was interviewed by a radio journalist about the strike and it's effect on my job. I always like when I apper in front of public :P And some time later two guys from a different newspaper company came to me and said they were impressed by my work and how smily and friendly I was to the people :) They wanted me to join their company and deliver newspapers for them. And they promised me a raise of 10 kronas per hour (2-3 levs). They seemed very nice and from the next mont I'll leave my job and work for them. For such kind of low-qualified job I'm loyal only to the money.
Sometimes such things make your day and make you feel happy.
I liked this morning :)

No comments: