Friday, March 16, 2007

Tour de Chambre

Do you know of the fraternities (large pacts of students; the name is with greek letters ) in the US movies? They have all these traditions and nice (drinking) games (something similar to what we have in AIESEC) Well guess what - we also have an inrteresting tradition in our dorms. It is called "Tour de Chamber" and takes place each semester. The main idea is to get drunk, everybody gets drunk!
Let me tell you what's it about. First we start with a dinner. All the new students in the dorms have to cook a delicious dinner for everybody. And it is a theme party - we have to chose a theme and everybody should be dressed according to this theme. We also decorate the room according to it. We are devided into 3 kitchens and each kitchen has a different theme. Ours is 70's disko :) After the dinner all the people from the kitchen start a tour around the rooms. In each room the host should offer a glass shot of hard alcohol. You can imagine what is to go to 20 rooms and have a shot in each of them especially when you have wormed up with wine and beer during the dinner! It's gonna be a total mess. Especially in the last rooms. Unfortunately mine is one of the last :( I hope it survives the tour. After the drinking we all go to Kotlers (our students disko club) and continue with the drinking (whoever still can :)) In the morning we'll see who survived :)
I think I'm really gonna like this tradition :) Hahaha I'll show them the Bulgarian way of drinking!
So....
Ready
Steady
Drink!!!!!

P.S. I forgot to tell you that Tour de Chamber is today (!) so now I'll get dressed and go drinking! Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Sis said...

Hey, 2 days later, are you still alive? :P

Ivaylo said...

Alive and sober again :D
It was a crazy night. I've never mixed so many different types of alcohol in my life! I think I didn't do anything stupid although I'm not quite sure ;) The evening was a total success - so many people had blackouts and many of them couldn't make it for the party afterwards. But I made it and actually I was one of the last to leave the club!
We continued with the drinking the next day because of St Patrick's day. It was interesting to see so many people drinking beer in 14:00! I'm not sure how much beer did we dring during the day but you could actually build a large castle with the empty bottles :)
Anyway I plan a break now and no drinking during this week. I need to preserve my strengts for the next week in Eindhoven. I'm sure I'll have a great time there as well :)