Monday, February 12, 2007

The choice is made

Ladies and gentlemen, the deadline is over! Now we know who are the people brave enough to face the competition and the whole LC in the elections for the new Executive Body of AIESEC in LC Sofia. 9 people are willing to take their chances and run for the President and 4 Vice President positions. And one of them is me! After much considerations and a lot of uncertainty I have decided to take that step and aplly for Vice President Finance. As it appear it's a quite a desirable position :) I have two more competitors. It's gonna be a tough one. Anyway, I like challenges, so I'll try to have fun during the elections and stay cool. The bigger the competition, the sweeter the victory :) Always staying positive and hoping for the best :) Wish me luck!

No comments: