Saturday, February 10, 2007

"Trimata ot zapasa" (thoughts about the frindship)

Today I finally got to watch the wonderful Bulgarian movie "Trimata ot zapasa". It must have been staying unnoticed, unseen for months somewhere on my notebook. The movie impressed me very much. The story is deeply touching and really makes you think about some things. It is about a real, strong friendships between 3 soldiers during WW2, who are willing to sacrifice everything for each other - their believes, their lives! After I watched it I thought that such friendship is only possible during heroic times, at war, but the friendships in our daily life are not much different. You may have quarels with your friends and not be able to devote them enough time but the important is that you love them and wish the best for them!

No comments: