Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"Promises, promises!"

Do some of you remember the simulation game "Promises, promises!" at December National Conference of AIESEC? I think it was the best part of the conference! Well, today we had a similar simulation game in my class :) The game was developed by the Massachusetts institute of technology. It was connected with supply chain management and was really fun and useful :) We had to separate into teams and during a somewhat complex process taking 50 weeks to minimize our costs. It was really interesting because you can see how things change during these 50 weeks and you have to adapt and think in advance of the incoming situation. It was also funny because we really enjoyed participating and laughed so much while playing it :) At the end of course we examined the results and I hope everybody found something useful in it.
I love such games!!! I hope I can play another one soon :)

No comments: