Monday, February 19, 2007

Recently I've been having some ups and downs in my life. Some good events and nice moments shadowed by disappointments and broken illusions. Why is that so? Am I too idealistic to believe in me and my bright future. But you know what - it's my decision to dare for the impossible, and push myself even further my limits and fight uneven battles. At the end you might be defeated and ashamed, you might even question the very reason for doing this, but nobody can take away from you the courage of the initiation, the pleasure of the process and the one happy optimistic moment when you believe everything is possible and you have all the power and knowledge to accomplish your dream!
Yes, the failure hurts, but the defeat is only temporary. I believe that this life is all about chances - when one door slams before you, you just go through another door which may be even better and lead you to a glorious future.
So very soon the bad things are forgothen and whenever you turn back to the past, you see only the good things which inspire you to face the future with a smile :)

1 comment:

Sis said...

Remember - impossible is nothing ;) Sometimes it´s all just about the right time, right moment and right action. And it´s not the end now, right ;)